Plan International USA
Freelance Web Developer | May 2020 - June 2020
- Designed and developed a website with the goal of driving donations to raise money to help girls in India.
- Converted the above site into a WordPress template to give the clients control of the website. Additionally, connected the site to Salesforce via an API integration to gather leads for marketing campaigns.
- Ongoing graphic and web design support for their website migration from a custom-built site to a WordPress site.
Digital Marketing Team Lead | Oct 2019 - Present
- Developing and designing landing pages and microsites, as well as integrating APIs to pass data into our HubSpot account.
- Leading a scrum team on projects involving website structure improvements, paid and organic search strategies, and marketing automation developments that have resulted in a 110% revenue increase in 2020 over 2019.
- Growing and supporting a team of digital marketers to reach target KPIs, such as increased online revenue, improved sales and marketing collaboration, and technical upgrades for the organization.
Digital Marketing Product Owner | June 2018 - October 2019
- Rolled out a global implementation of HubSpot for our organization, both in the U.S. as well as our headquarters in Cologne, Germany. This implementation currently brings in over 1MM in revenue per year.
- Collaborated with company stakeholders to identify areas of our website that need to be optimized for conversions and organized a scrum development team to restructure the site with a focus on increasing potential conversion points.
Digital Marketing Specialist | June 2018 - October 2019
Master’s degree, Computer Science (Software Engineering Concentration)
Jan 2017 - Present | 3.75 GPA
Coursework: Intensive Foundations of Computer Science, Object-Oriented Design, Web Development, Discrete and Data Structures, Database Management Systems, Computer Systems, Foundations of Software Engineering, Algorithms, Mobile App Design
Bachelor’s degree, Communication Studies (Digital Communication Concentration)
Graduated 2016 | Cum Laude
Relevant oursework: Programming Basics, Graphic Design, Online Communities, Photoshop and After Effects, Youth Communication and Technology, Advanced Writing, Communication in a Digital Age, Global and Intercultural Communication, Interactive Media and Society, American Sign Language 1-3
Skills and tools
Software: Heroku, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, Jira, Trello